Rotary Card Blistering Machine CBM 320R
Rotary Card Blistering Machine CBM 320RCBM 320R Rotary Card blister machines are intermittent motion machines capable of packing product in PVC blisters sealed with Paper card for various industries. Manufactured with GMP norms, having branded components for electric and pneumatic functions. Simple and steady design confirms the Card Blister machine performance and stability.
Thermoforming blister packs consist of carded packaging where goods such as toys, hardware, and electrical items, stationary Items are contained between a specially made paperboard card and clear pre-formed plastic such as PVC. The consumer can visually examine the product through the transparent plastic. The plastic shell is air pressure-formed around a mold so it can contain the item snugly. The card is colored and designed depending on the item inside, and the PVC is affixed to the card using heat and pressure to activate an adhesive (heat seal coating) on the blister card. The adhesive is strong enough so that the pack may hang on a peg, but light enough so that the package can be easily opened (in theory). Sometimes, with large items, the card has a perforated window for access.
General working principle of the machine is as follows:
- 1. Blisters are formed from PVC Roll
- 2. Punched Blisters are automatically feeded to 6station Indexing Table.
- 3. Manual or Auto feeding possible for product, based on product size and shape.
- 4. Cards are pick and placed from magazine.
- 5. High-pressure Heat-Sealing station joins PVC Blister to the card.
- 6. Ejection station picked the sealed card Blister Pack and Delivers on Conveyor.
Card Blister Machine can be used for packing:
- 1. Battery cells.
- 2. Tubes.
- 3. Bottles.
- 4. Vials.
- 5. Pouches.
- 6. Stationery Items (Pencils, Eraser, Whitener Pen Etc.)
- 7. Toys
- 8. Medical Instruments
- 9. Small containers and many more articles.
Major Features of our Card Blister Packing Machines are:
- 1. Compact Foot Print.
- 2. large Format Area.
- 3. Auto feeders for various products possible.
- 4. User friendly operating of Blister machine through HMI.
- 5. Easy change over of format parts.
Copyrights © 2020, Labindia Equipments Pvt. Ltd. | All Rights Reserved | Developed and Maintained By Crezvatic Pvt. Ltd.